Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Graduation!

My baby boy graduated!!!  Pre-school, that is :)  It was so adorable!  The little ones performed a few songs and dances, including the Cha Cha Slide for us that had all the parents cracking up!  I do have that one on video and I just might post it one day.  I can't believe my little boy is going to Kindergarten next school year.  What am I going to do when he goes to school all day?




Here's a picture of the little graduate with Daddy...


...and one with Mommy.

Such a special, wonderful moment for us!

As far as something crafty?  I did make a few custom order dresses for a customer.  We are in Florida and she's a Gator fan :)  Chomp Chomp!!



It's a sweet pillowcase dress with a big ol' bow!  She can root for her favorite team in style!  






No comments:

Post a Comment