Thursday, August 2, 2012

My Birfday

Last weekend we celebrated my birthday. I turned 21+7! Lol. I can't believe I'm going to be in my 30's soon. Not too worried about it, but I remember when my dad turned 30 and I thought he was ooold!

So any way, I did make matching party dresses for Jaidyn and me.

Once again, these are not the best pictures. They were taken on my iPhone. My laptop is out of commission so I couldn't use my regular camera. And now I'm having to type this post out on my iPad, so I don't know how nice it will look once posted.

I made our dresses almost exactly alike except I made a rounded neckline for the munchkins dress, and I made mine with a v-neck. It was fun. This was my very first time using knit (in the bodices) and my first time making a dress for myself. I loved the attention it got!

1 comment:

  1. You both look beautiful! You constantly amaze me with your talent!

    ReplyDelete